It’s often our first instinct to choose a product or service primarily based on cost. We’ve all done it, and most of us have paid the price for it. For some things in life, the consequence of making a price-based purchase is very little. If you buy a cheap pair of shoes, the consequence is usually wearing an uncomfortable pair of shoes, and having to replace the shoes rather quickly! With other things in life, the consequences can be much more costly.
For example, last week, our shop had to do a complete engine swap on a Hyundai Santa Fe. A completely new engine. The reason? The customer’s previous shop was repairing this Santa Fe and left the radiator hose loose. This caused all of the engine coolant to drain from the engine. By the time the customer realized something was wrong, it was too late! The engine was blown.
When you are shopping auto repair / mechanic centers, make sure that you choose one that has experience, proper qualifications, and high customer satisfaction. With Evans Automotive, you’ll get all three.
Here’s a short list of what makes Evans stand out from the rest:
- Tons of online reviews from happy and satisfied customers
- Angies List 2013 Super Service Award
- Winner of the 2014 BBB Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics
- We Are an Approved AAA Auto Repair Facility
- ASE “Blue Seal Of Excellence” Shop
- We Have a 24 Month / 24,000 Mile Warranty For Parts and Labor
- We Accept Most Extended Warranty Contracts
- Discounts for Active Military & AAA
- We Accept Wright Express & All Major Credit Cards
- Local Shuttle Service in the Pensacola/Lillian Area
- We Work On Foreign and Domestic Vehicles
For most people, the only investment greater than their vehicles is their home. So choosing the right mechanic for such a costly investment is critical. Otherwise, it may cost you. A lot.