Let’s be honest, most of us tend to choose an auto repair shop based on one of two criteria: price and location convenience. If we have a major issue with our vehicle, or just need a simple oil change, we’ll call around until we find the best price. Alternatively, we’ll just stop at the closest auto-repair shop at the moment.
As we’ve discussed in a previous blog post, choosing an auto-mechanic strictly based on cost can end up costing you much more than you anticipated. If a job is not done right the first time, especially in relation to vehicle maintenance, the results can be detrimental. The same can be applied to choosing to have your oil changed based on the shop located closest to you at that moment. Don’t trust just anyone with your vehicle!
What are the benefits of using just one auto repair shop?
- When the time comes to sell your vehicle, being able to have a full, complete repair and maintenance record is important to potential buyers. They will want to know that there are no “stories” with your vehicle. Wouldn’t you want the same if you were buying a used car?
- Having one shop perform all maintenance and repairs for your vehicle makes it easy to keep your records all in one place.
- Last, having one auto-repair shop keeping track of your vehicle can give you peace of mind that you are taken care of. At any time, you will know exactly what needs to be done to your vehicle, and when. You’ll be on a comprehensive maintenance program.
Why you should choose Evans Automotive to be your auto shop?
- Tons of online reviews from happy and satisfied customers
- Angies List 2013 Super Service Award
- Winner of the 2014 BBB Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics
- We Are an Approved AAA Auto Repair Facility
- ASE “Blue Seal Of Excellence” Shop
- We Have a 24 Month / 24,000 Mile Warranty For Parts and Labor
- We Accept Most Extended Warranty Contracts
- Discounts for Active Military & AAA
- We Accept Wright Express & All Major Credit Cards
- Local Shuttle Service in the Pensacola/Lillian Area
- We Work On Foreign and Domestic Vehicles
For most people, the only investment greater than their vehicles is their home. So choosing the right mechanic for such a costly investment is critical. Otherwise, it may cost you. A lot.